Driver Magician Lite Crack is very pleasant to users who for example want to reinstall the operating system format the hard disk and so on. It is now on a clean system it is not necessary to install a large number of drivers simply unzip the new copy you take a few minutes but before it could leave much more time and of course nerve. So after reinstalling Windows and unpacking drivers, the operating system will run as before.
Driver Magician Lite Keygen has a built-in database of the latest drivers that can access the Internet to receive driver updates. Finding the proper drivers saves time, and mature drivers will increase hardware performance. If your computer has unknown devices, the Wizard Driver helps you find them easily and quickly with its built-in hardware identification database.
Driver Magician Lite Key Features:
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click
- Update device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability
- Uninstall device drivers
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database
- Detect unknown devices
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Registry
- Restore more items from backup
- Get detailed information on the hardware drivers
- Some minor tweaks
- Multi-language interface
- Find all drivers for other operating systems, not only drivers update
- Change drivers information in driver backup and driver restoration function
- Update drivers update the database
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How To Install Driver Magician Lite Crack?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install the program & do not run
- Copy Patch To Install Directory And Apply it
- Done! Enjoy Driver Magician Lite Crack
Driver Magician Lite Crack is freeware, it identifies all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk, and backs them up to a location of your choice. Then when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system, you can restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands.